Archoil AR6915 diesel fuel additive in short:
AR6915 diesel fuel additive is an advanced diesel fuel conditioner. Especially it’s design is to address inherent deficiencies in modern pump and bunkered diesel fuels. AR6915 is particularly suitable for medium and large sized diesel engines. Generally truck, agricultural, marine and rail, including the latest Euro 6 classification. All in all, AR6915-D has been engineered to clean, lubricate and protect the engine and fuel system. Also whilst enhancing combustion performance. Consequently, the concentrate diesel fuel additive mixes at a ratio 1:3000.
AR6915 contains the latest technology in detergent performance, hence is extensively tested to provide controlled removal of deposits. Thereby, it keeps fuel systems, injectors and engines clean. As a result, AR6915 will remove all types of deposits from the injectors. For instance carbons, varnish and stubborn lacquers will disappear. AR6915 will effectively clean older as well as modern Euro 5/6 specification fuel systems. This results in restored/maintained engine performance. You will experience reduction in harmful exhaust emissions and sees protection of the catalytic converter, turbo charger and diesel particulate filter.
Moreover, AR6915 contains a proven cetane booster and a combustion catalyst that delivers a cleaner burn, at the same time improves combustion quality and performance whilst reducing fuel consumption, exhaust emissions and deposit build-up in the combustion area, turbo charger, DPF and catalytic convertor.
Additionally, AR6915 delivers a modern lubricant helping to protect high pressure injection systems as well as fuel pumps from today’s low lubricity, low Sulphur (ULSD) fuels. An integrated corrosion inhibitor protects fuel tanks and key fuel system components from oxidation. Finally, AR6915 prevents water emulsion and keeps water out of the fuel.
- Optimizes fuel burn-rate
- Cleans engine, pistons and rings
- Reduces emissions
- Lubricates fuel injection system
- Keeps water out of the fuel
- OEM and EN590 compliant
- Ashless product, contains no heavy metals
- Very good blending capacities
- Day tank or pre-mix blending possible
- Mixing ratio 1:3000
- Less oil drain intervals
- Less fuel injector changes
- Smooth running of engine, less load needed
- Allowed for transport by air
- Overall, reduces fuel consumption varying from 5% to 15% depending on engine condition and fuel quality
- Reduces emissions
- Minimizes injector cost
- Less oil consumption
- Fewer combustion related repairs or downtime
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Diesel fuel additive, at this point for Diesel engines only.
- Pre-mix possible 1:3000.
- Hence mixing ratio 1:3000.
- Remove seal, dispense required amount of diesel fuel additive into the fuel tank or fuel storage prior to adding fuel or add direct to (day) tank prior to filling.
- In any event use in a well-ventilated area only.
- Provide adequate ventilation, including local extraction, to minimise exposure to vapours.
- Avoid breathing vapours.
- Similarly, avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when handling this product.
- Specifically, Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Take off immediately all contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. Specifically contaminated clothing should be thoroughly cleaned or disposed of as hazardous waste.
- Archoil AR6915 diesel fuel additive has a shelf life of 2 years.
- Store between temperatures of 0° Celsius and 40° Celsius.
- Store away, especially from oxidising agents, away from heat sources and away from ignition sources.
- Archoil AR6915 is available in 1 liter bottles, 5 liter cans, 20 liter pails, 200 liter drums and IBC.
- The product is allowed for transport by air.
- Appearance: Amber/brown liquid.
- Odour: Pungent, aromatic.
- Flash point: > 61°C.
- Solubility: Insoluble in water.
- Decomposition temperature: 2-ethylhexyl nitrate decomposes violently above 100°C.
- Explosive properties: Not explosive.
- Oxidising properties: Not oxidising.