Accell®3 is a high level concentrate version (approximately 3X) of Accell® for facilities with very high water flow rates. Accell®3 treats BOD, TSS, FOG, and DO levels in water systems. Accell®3 reduces hydrogen sulfide in sewer systems for odor control and capital equipment preservation by reducing and even eliminating corrosion. Accell® is certified by NSF – NSF/ANSI Standard 60, for potable water use.
- Does not depend on solvents or caustics
- pH neutral
- Stimulates biodegra-dation of residuals of oils in water/soil/sand
- Treats BOD, TSS, FOG, and DO levels in water systems
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide in sewer systems
- Eliminates odor
- Certified by NSF – NSF/ANSI Standard 60, for potable water use.
- Reduces and eliminates corrosion in systems
- Readily Biodegradable
- Suitable for high flow water rates
- Suitable for aerial spraying
- Suitable for sub-freezing application
- FDA, USDA certified
- US Coast Guard approval
- EPA listing (NCPPS)
- Fast working, saves up project time
- Low product use
- Significant chemical cost reduction
- No cost for recoating or repainting surfaces
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Dose levels of Accell®3 and Accell® Waste Water Treatment are dependent on the type of equipment used, and the condition of the water in terms of levels of BOD, TSS, FOG, and DO. Consult nC Surface Technology BV to review your facility and its specific issues.
The objectives of the treatment can be defined, along with the measurement protocols and metrics used to document the results, whether they are quantitative or visual. Use Accell®3 for municipal wastewater treatment plants and sewer lines, (including reduction of odor, H2S, Mercaptans, and corrosion and capital preservation). The maximum use level (MUL) in potable water for Accell® is 34 mg/L. The MUL for Accell®3 in potable water is 12 mg/L.
Accell® is certified by NSF – NSF/ANSI Standard 60, for potable water use.
For sewer treatment:
Adjust dosage of waste water treatment with the length of the line as a basis, and how far downstream you desire to maintain effectiveness. Also must be adjusted to compensate for lateral feeds into the line.
Start: 4ppm Accell®3 for 2 days
Day 3-15: 2ppm Accell®3 for 12 days
Day 16-30: 1ppm Accell®3 for 15 days
Day 30 plus:
H2S @ 3.0 00ppm Accell®3
H2S @ 2.5 .75ppm Accell®3
H2S @ 2.0 .75ppm Accell®3
H2S @ 1.5 .50ppm Accell®3
H2S @ 1.0 .50ppm Accell®3
H2S @ 0.5 .25ppm Accell®3
- Accell®3 is to be handled with protective gloves and eye/face protection.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Keep container tightly closed until ready for use.
- Store in cool, well ventilated place that is locked.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations. Do not reuse empty container.
- Accell®3 Waste Water Treatment has a shelf life of 1 year.
- Delivery time 1 to 3 weeks
- Packaging 60L, 208L, IBC
- UN number: None assigned.
- UN proper shipping name: None assigned.
- Transport hazard class(es): None assigned.
- Packing group: None assigned.
- Environmental hazards: No known environmental hazards.
- Special precautions for user(s): No known precautions for transport.
- It is advised to avoid freezing product.
- Guidance on transport in bulk: Transport in bulk according to Annex II of MARPOL 73/78 and the International Bulk Chemical Code (IBC code).